top of page
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
PT BALI NISKALA PUTIH
1. Once a booking is received via www.niskala.co, via email, by telephone or by any other means, your booking is confirmed subject to availability. Bookings are non-transferable.
2. All prices are quoted in IDR and have all Indonesian legal taxes included.
3. Full payment is required at the time of booking – no spaces on our tours can be reserved until payment is received.
4. Cancellation Fees for Private Day Tours: As our tours are tailor-made and our team works to meet your needs, we book some services in advance to avoid disappointment. We don’t want you to cancel your booking, however we do allow free cancellation up to 31 days. Cancellation more than a month before the tour - free of charge. Cancellations less than a month before the tour - 50% of the total price will be charged. Cancellation less than a week before the tour - 100% of the total price will be charged. During the high season in Bali (July - August), we kindly request your understanding that some adjustments to the tour itinerary may be necessary to ensure the best possible experience for you. Your satisfaction and enjoyment are our top priorities, and we will do our best to accommodate any changes or modifications.
5. Although we will endeavor to adhere to the advertised tour details, you accept that we have the right to alter elements of any tour at our sole discretion due to operational requirements.
6. PT BALI NISKALA PUTIH, its owners, directors and employees assume no responsibility howsoever caused for injury, loss or damage to person or property in connection with any service resulting directly or indirectly from Acts of God, natural disasters, detention, annoyance, delays, and expenses arising from quarantine, strikes, thefts, pilferage, civil disturbances, government restrictions or regulations, discrepancies or change in transit or hotel services, over which it has no control.
7. You acknowledge that PT BALI NISKALA PUTIH will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or personal items) brought on a tour organised by PT BALI NISKALA PUTIH. You will be liable for any loss or damage of person or property caused by you on a tour organised by PT BALI NISKALA PUTIH. We highly recommend that you leave valuables at home or if you must take them, that you carry them on your person at all times.
8. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a tour for any reason, including but not limited to if the tour does not meet minimum attendance levels or if, in our opinion, the weather makes it difficult to guarantee your safety. If we cancel a tour, we will provide you with a full refund.
9. As we love having children around, we do not charge children under less than 7 years old who are attending the excursions with the family. 2 children maximum allowed FOC for 1 adult who will pay. Minimum 2 adults per tour. Contact us for any other requests, we will do our best case by case.
10. Please ensure that you and those in your care act in an orderly manner when going on a tour organised by PT BALI NISKALA PUTIH. We may refuse entry or evict you if you or anyone in your care is behaving in a drunken, disorderly or inappropriate manner. This also includes not following instructions given by the tour guide, which may lead to unnecessarily disturbing or harming wildlife, littering or placing yourself and/or others in possible or actual danger.
11. When booking a tour with us, you accept that there are inherent dangers involved in the pursuit of any outdoor activity. We accept no responsibility howsoever caused for injury, loss or damage to person or property in connection with the provision of these or other services offered by PT BALI NISKALA PUTIH.
12. We highly recommend that you cover yourself against loss or injury by taking out comprehensive travel insurance. You never know what may happen and it may come in handy if the unexpected happens.
13. We again wish to stress our commitment to you, our valued guests. If the unexpected happens and you need to cancel your booked tour, please let us know as soon as possible. Also, we wish to stress that your safety and wellbeing are of the utmost importance to us. We endeavour to send you home as friends with great memories of the time you spent with us.
bottom of page